Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Studio time ... my journey From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso

You can see some expressions of Jay Rolfe's unique artistic idea on his website at www.3dssc.com.


I did some yard work before the rain came back. It rained quite a bit on Sunday and Monday, about 4 inches, and there was a lot of flooding. My mother-in-law is without electricity since Monday, and was told it would be 4 days until it is restored (because so few people in her area are without power it is low priority to them). Our land line phones by Comcast cable are out, although the cable TV and internet work. And it has been cold the last few days, highs in the mid-40's.


Now I'm off to my studio to paint.


That's today's step on the journey of Jay Rolfe From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso.

No comments: