Monday, April 9, 2007

"Goodbye career, hello bliss" ... my journey From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso

In previous posts, Jay Rolfe forgot to mention the title of the article in the Philadelphia Inquirer, "Goodbye career, hello bliss." They really are creative headline writers, although it's also pretty accurate.


Today I've been painting and even went outside and cut some wood to use as a framework for another painting. It was cold, 43 degrees F. It wasn't ideal for working outside, but I finished before I got too cold.


It's been cold all weekend, so yesterday I built a fire in the fireplace and used the last of this winter's firewood. I also painted some yesterday evening after the family left.


That's today's step on the journey of Jay Rolfe From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso. You can see some expressions of my unique artistic idea on my website at www.3dssc.com.

No comments: