Friday, April 6, 2007

"Philadelphia Inquirer" article ... my journey From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso

Wow! People have told me that the article in the Philadelphia Inquirer on Jay Rolfe appeared in all the editions, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editions as well as the Pennsylvania suburbs edition! Very cool! Again I'm grateful to and thank feature writer Art Carey and photographer Jonathan Wilson for doing such a great job.


It was March 27, 2006 when I first saw "The Secret." I envisioned great publicity for my art, and less than a year later I was being interviewed for the article that appeared several weeks later on Wednesday April 4, 2007. The power of envisioning and attracting what you want! In case you missed it, here's the link again. www.philly.com/inquirer/local/pa/chester/20070404_Goodbye_career__hello_bliss.html


Oops, I need to repaint part of one of my recent paintings because the paint doesn't look right at some angles in some lights. This is when its either good or bad being a perfectionist, depending on how you look at it.


That's the next step on the journey of Jay Rolfe From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso. You can see some expressions of my unique artistic idea on my website at www.3dssc.com.

No comments: