Saturday, April 7, 2007

More than a full page in one of the top 5 newspapers, the "Philadelphia Inquirer" ... my journey From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso

Jay Rolfe needs to accept the fact that the article on him was more than a full page with 3 color photos in one of the top 5 newspapers in the country, the Philadelphia Inquirer! Wow, I'm excited! Thanks again Art Carey and Jonathan Wilson and your editors!


Today I'm painting. I'm repainting one of my new small ones that wasn't up to my standard. And I've started two new paintings, both round. We'll see how they work out, but I have a good feeling about them.


That's today's step on the journey of Jay Rolfe From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso. You can see some expressions of my unique artistic idea on my website at www.3dssc.com.

No comments: