Thursday, April 5, 2007

Great article in "Philadelphia Inquirer" ... my journey From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso

Yesterday there was a great article by Art Carey with photos by Jonathan Wilson about Jay Rolfe and his art in the Philadelphia Inquirer titled "Goodbye Career, Hello Bliss." Here's the link. www.philly.com/inquirer/local/pa/chester/20070404_Goodbye_career__hello_bliss.html


I'm really excited about it. Both feature writer Art Carey and photographer Jonathan Wilson did a superb job. It was a long article with 3 large photos, 2 in color. Then on the Inquirer Express page, the one page summary of the news, the third photo was in color and there was a summary of the article. So I got a lot of coverage.


I spent the day yesterday contacting people about the article, so I didn't get to post. It looks like today will be spent responding to people about the article.


That's the next step on the journey of Jay Rolfe From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso. You can see some expressions of my unique artistic idea on my website at www.3dssc.com.

No comments: