Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Jay Rolfe: What colors? ... my journey From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso

Don't you just love the future Jay Rolfe's projecting for himself? I do!



Today I'm struggling with the colors to use on one of my new paintings. I can't decide yet. I do know what to do - I have to turn it over to the universal power and attract and listen for the answer. I often get ideas while driving my car, which I usually find relaxing. Since I'm driving to Philadelphia with my wife Randy Rolfe (http://www.randyrolfe.com/) for a dinner event tonight, I'll have plenty of time in the car. How much time I'll have to think I don't know, as Randy and I usually have lively discussions on our car trips.



I'm also lining up other artists on short notice - deadline approaching - to speak to the reporter from the Philadelphia Inquirer about my painting.



This is today's step on the journey of Jay Rolfe From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso. You can see some expressions of my unique artistic idea on my website at http://www.3dssc.com/.

No comments: