Friday, March 2, 2007

Jay Rolfe: More on ... my journey From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso

Don't you just love the future Jay Rolfe is projecting for himself? I do!




This was a painting day for me. All day. I've been working on my latest painting, "Sexy Lady," which I described in my post yesterday, Thursday, March 1, 2007. It's coming along nicely.




Tonight I'm going to the opening reception of a solo show for Laura Barton, a local West Chester artist, at the Chester County Art Association. I saw the painting she put on the invitation postcard at the Art Forum last week (see my post of Friday, Feb 23), so I'm looking forward to seeing more interesting local scenes.




Today is another step on the journey of Jay Rolfe From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso. You can see some expressions of my unique artistic idea on my website at http://www.3dssc.com/.

No comments: