Thursday, March 15, 2007

Jay Rolfe: Celebration ... my journey From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso

Don't you just love the future Jay Rolfe's projecting for himself? I do!



I spent yesterday gathering materials and ideas.



Today is a day of celebration for me and my wife, Randy Rolfe (http://www.randyrolfe.com/), as it is our wedding anniversary. As is our practice on every anniversary, we take the day off from our usual activities and celebrate. Today we are going to the Franklin Institute to see the King Tut exhibit, and to Le Bec Fin as we usually do on our anniversary.



This is today's step on the journey of Jay Rolfe From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso. You can see some expressions of my unique artistic idea on my website at http://www.3dssc.com/.

1 comment:

bliss said...

Jay, Lee and I are great appreciators of your vibrant,awe inspiring, emotion evoking work! Looking forward to the completion of "Sexy Lady" and do keep us posted on the Inquirer article. Exciting step on your journey!