Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Jay Rolfe: New paintings ... my journey From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso

Don't you just love the future Jay Rolfe's projecting for himself? I do!



Wow! I finished 2 new, smaller paintings Monday night. One of them I posted about on Friday March 9, 2007, including a photo of me painting. The other is a 36" diameter Peace symbol, titled "Peace Again." It's done in bright colors, an orange Peace symbol on a bright green aqua background. I'll try to post photos soon.



Tuesday morning I cleaned up my studio so one could see some of my paintings, and Tuesday afternoon I was interviewed by a feature writer for the Philadelphia Inquirer. I'll let you know when the article is to appear.



This is another step on the journey of Jay Rolfe From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso. You can see some expressions of my unique artistic idea on my website at http://www.3dssc.com/.

No comments: