Thursday, March 1, 2007

Jay Rolfe: "Sexy Lady" ... my journey From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso

Don't you just love the future Jay Rolfe is projecting for himself? I do!




I've been creating a new painting. It's a 3-D Shaped Stretched Canvas 8 feet high by 8 feet wide of a woman's stiletto pump - guys, that's the sexy high heel shoe that makes a woman's legs look so gorgeous! Constructing the framework on which to stretch the canvas takes a lot of work. I used 67 pieces of wood to make the shape, and 236 screws to hold it all together.




I finished stretching the canvas over the 4 separate shaped pieces that will be bolted together with 16 bolts to create the final shape. And I just started painting, which will take 2 or 3 days. I'm planning to paint it a bright sexy red and title it "Sexy Lady." I'm very excited about it!




That was another step on the journey of Jay Rolfe From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso. You can see some expressions of my unique artistic idea on my website at http://www.3dssc.com/.

No comments: