Sunday, March 18, 2007

Jay Rolfe: Photo Shoot, New Paintings ... my journey From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso

Don't you just love the future Jay Rolfe's projecting for himself? I do!



I've started two new paintings, large ones. The titles are "The Secret" and "Law of Attraction." I'll keep you posted on my progress.



I just finished a two hour photo shoot with a very accomplished photographer from the Philadelphia Inquirer for photos to accompany the feature article I was interviewed for last week. He likes my paintings and wants to get everything right as a photographer (he was a painting major in art school). He asked for paint swatches so the lab could be sure to get the colors right, so I got out a piece of canvas and lots of jars of paint and gave him samples! How's that for a photographer's dedication to his art! I was impressed.



This is today's step on the journey of Jay Rolfe From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso. You can see some expressions of my unique artistic idea on my website at http://www.3dssc.com/.

No comments: