Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Jay Rolfe: "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" ... my journey From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso

Don't you just love the future Jay Rolfe is projecting for himself? I do!




The last huge painting I finished is called "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" by Jay Rolfe. Of course, Elton John or Bernie Taupin should buy it. I don't have a photo of it yet, because its so large. It's almost 17 feet long, nearly 5 feet tall, and 3 1/2 inches deep, the thickness of the paving bricks on my patio. I need to figure a way to hang it so that my photographer, Michelle Snyder of Bella Photography in Downingtown PA, can photograph it. http://www.bellaphotographystudio.net/ Michelle has even featured 7 of my paintings on her website, click on Commercial, then click on Paintings.




To get an idea of what "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" looks like, please go to my website, www.3dssc.com and click on Freedom and then on "Yellow Brick Road" or "Road to Paradise." Both are variations on the same theme. "Yellow Brick Road" by Jay Rolfe is rectangular, 8 feet high, 4 feet wide, and 3 1/2 inches deep. http://www.3dssc.com/ybr_p.htm




"Road to Paradise" by Jay Rolfe is diagonal and so takes up more wall space. It's 9 1/2 feet high, almost 7 feet wide, and 3 1/2 inches deep. http://www.3dssc.com/parad_p.htm




"Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" is my longest painting yet, and I'm told it looks amazing. I'm glad others like it, because I love it. It's another expression of my unique artistic idea on Jay Rolfe's journey From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso. You can see other expressions of my unique artistic idea at www.3dssc.com.

No comments: