Monday, February 19, 2007

Jay Rolfe: "Show Me The Money" ... my journey From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso

Don't you just love the future I'm projecting for myself?




Yesterday I watched reruns of Cribs on MTV2. It's fun to see other people's fancy houses. The most fantastic and elegant house shown, in my opinion, was Russell Simmons and Kimora Lee Simmons' house. What a beautiful and spacious place!

Another nice house, and the one most relevant to my art was owned by some of the Hot Boys of Cash Money Records. They use a $ as the symbol for their company. You can see it on their website. http://www.cashmoney-records.com/ They had a small $, about 12 to 18 inches long, as a tiny rug on the floor. They also had a clear $ about 2 feet high in the center of the fountain in their pool.




One of my huge three dimensional shaped stretched canvas paintings he is in the shape of a $. It's called "Show Me The Money." It's 8 feet high, 4 1/2 feet wide, and 8 1/2 inches deep. And the Hot Boys had some walls to display it proudly and prominently. You can see all my website www.3dssc.com by clicking the freedom label. Or click on this link. http://www.3dssc.com/money_p.htm I wonder, can the Hot Boys of Cash Money Records afford it? It should be a tax deductible business expense, so I guess so.




"Show Me The Money" by Jay Rolfe is another expression of my unique artistic idea on my journey From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso. See other expressions of my unique artistic idea at www.3dssc.com.

No comments: