Monday, February 26, 2007

Jay Rolfe: There are no coincidences ... my journey From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso

Don't you just love the future Jay Rolfe is projecting for himself? I do!




There are no coincidences. I'm sure you've heard that. Maybe you think it's true, maybe you don't. I believe it!




Last Wednesday, Feb 21, I wrote a post about notoriety and included the advice I got from Peter Max about notoriety. As I was adding a link to his website, I discovered he would be at a local gallery three days later, on Saturday night. I wrote about that in my post yesterday. Why did I choose to blog about Peter Max on Wednesday? Well, there are no coincidences. It must have been so I would discover his local gallery exhibit and opening reception. I'm really glad my subconscious, or the Universal Power, or God created that coincidence for me.




And I'll tell you about an even more dramatic example in a future post.




That's the latest step on the journey of Jay Rolfe From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso. You can see some expressions of my unique artistic idea on my website at www.3dssc.com.

No comments: