Monday, November 26, 2007

Painting canvas to look like glass ...



Today artist Jay Rolfe painted canvas to look like the glass of the windshields for the Ferraris he's painting. Aside from that, I spent the day rearranging my studio so one can see some of my completed Hyper Representational 3DSSC paintings in preparation for a scheduled studio visit.




Today's photos are two I took yesterday on my morning walk. While I consider myself a painter, I do take many photos and some subjects are rather artistic, such as this tree, one of my favorites. Perhaps one day I'll exhibit some photographs. Meanwhile, I am fortunate to encounter this tree every time I walk in Stroud Preserve. Yesterday was a glorious day as you can see. Today was rainy and foggy, but the rain stopped for a while this morning while we walked.




That's the latest step of artist Jay Rolfe on his Journey From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso. You may view some of Jay Rolfe's Unique Artistic Idea, his Hyper Representational 3-D Shaped Stretched Canvas paintings, on his website at http://www.3dssc.com/. Artist Jay Rolfe uses vibrant color, 3-D, recognizable shape, and huge size to reveal beauty, touch emotion in a positive way, and create an Uplifting Conversation Piece.

No comments: