Thursday, September 20, 2007

"Thunderbolt"


Artist Jay Rolfe completed 2 projects today. First is his 3-D Shaped Stretched Canvas painting titled Thunderbolt. It's 10 feet high by 3 1/2 feet wide and more than 8 inches deep. So I don't have anyplace to hang it in my studio or home. So photographing it is hard. While it was laying on a table, I tried taking a photo of it from a ladder with my head and the camera against the ceiling. It is taken from the bottom end of the lightning, so the perspective distorts the size. You can see what I mean, because here it is, today's photo.



The second project is my large sculpture Duchamp At The Middle East Peace Table. I'll attempt to photograph it tomorrow and post a photo of it.



This is the latest step of artist Jay Rolfe on his Journey From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso. You may view some of Jay Rolfe's unique artistic idea, his 3-D Shaped Stretched Canvas paintings, on his website at http://www.3dssc.com/.

No comments: