Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Keep Working


This is the latest step of artist Jay Rolfe on his Journey From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso. You may view some of Jay Rolfe's unique artistic idea, his 3-D Shaped Stretched Canvas paintings, on his website at http://www.3dssc.com/.



I've been working on some new paintings, but don't have any photos to show you yet. I'll be busy on them today. The late summer weather is fantastic day after day.



Today's photo is another Van Gogh from the Pushkin Museum in Moscow. I think it's very beautiful. The colors are vibrant and the texture accents the ocean waves. I apologize that my photo doesn't do it justice - sometimes the camera just doesn't get the colors right. Van Gogh painted this in 1888 and the title is "The Sea At Saintes-Maries."



This painting, along with the other 2 I posted photos of the past 2 days, gave me a much greater appreciation for Vincent Van Gogh. Now I see his genius.

No comments: