Monday, May 7, 2007

Painting and more painting ... my journey From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso


You can see some completed expressions of Jay Rolfe's unique artistic idea on his website at http://www.3dssc.com/.

On Friday, Saturday, and today, Monday, Jay Rolfe painted and painted my new 3DSSC paintings I'm creating. I made a lot of progress, but it takes a lot of time for these large paintings. I also had to buy more supplies Saturday and today, so I was on errands both days.

On Sunday I rested, recuperated, or took it easy, however you want to look at it. We also watched the movie "Blood Diamond" which was very well done and quite a brutal and emotional story. No wonder it was nominated for so many Academy Awards. And I watched "Khartoum," a 1966 movie I don't think I'd seen before starring Laurence Olivier, Charlton Heston, and Ralph Richardson. The period scenery of the Nile area from the Great Pyramid at Giza up the Nile to Khartoum, where the White Nile and the Blue Nile join, was breathtaking, even without the Cinerama or even widescreen.

That's the latest on the journey of Jay Rolfe From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso.

No comments: